- This event has passed.
CIOC Open Q&A – August 2019
August 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm EDT
About the CIOC Open Q&A
- The Open Q&A is an opportunity to ask any question you have about CIOC Software or your hosted CIOC application. Having trouble with your setup? Trying to decide how to best approach a special project? Drop in and ask!
- New Questions will only be taken for the first 45 minutes and the overall session time is limited. Understand that an extended consultation may not be possible during this session if there are multiple people seeking assistance.
- The Q&A time slot is available on the 3rd Friday of each month unless otherwise specified. Because this not a registered session, it is recommended that you check the published event calendar to be informed of scheduling changes.
- Q&A sessions are not recorded or posted on YouTube, because they are intended to allow members to freely ask questions about their own site and projects. It is still recommended that you not discuss sensitive information during the session, because it is not private.
- Read more about how the Open Q&A works
How to Join
Pre-registration is not required. A maximum of 15 people may join the session. It is first come, first served.
Join the session at: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/730220173
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (647) 497-9351
Access Code: 730-220-173
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 730-220-173